Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

getting CRAZY on account chaos and payments

getting CRAZY on account chaos and payments

hi there,

for years, i have been paying for spotify premium, but i can't use it offline and when i am abroad (from NL). 

when i log in, spotify doesn't recognize me as a premium customer, although i have been paying for this for years now.

situation is that both me and my girlfriend use spotify - i once registered via email, she did via Facebook. We ended up paying twice ( in the same household), so back then we quit the payment of one of them (not sure which one, wasn't clear). 

now, we still pay for 1 premium account, but don't know the register - log in details.

so we keep on logging in to accounts that don't recognize us as premium customers - BUT WE DON"T KNOW ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS - STILL ARE PAYING FOR IT. 

i can't get out of this loop of logging on/off but never logging in as premium customer.

it drives me crazy (as well as the fact that there is no proper customer (web) care service - HOW DO WE KEEP PUTTING UP WITH THIS?). 

please, can anyone advice me on how to fix this and/or how to reach out to customer support @Spotfiy? otherwise i am quitting this < edit > customer service i have been paying for for years now..

thanks

1 Reply

Hey there, @user-removed

We're here to help, don't worry.

Let's try to get you reunited with your Premium account!

Firstly, we'd recommend checking out the link at

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/why-am-i-being-charged/

This includes tips on how to find any accounts you might have and check for charges.

Let us know how you get on.

We'll be here!
/M

Suggested posts