Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

getting charged without getting premium

getting charged without getting premium

I logged into my Spotify premium account a couple weeks ago only to find my account has been reset/deleted.

I've signed up my first account ( still being charged ) with Facebook, I recently disable my facebook for one day, it is now activated

I believe that when i re-activated my account, Spotify had automatically create a duplicate account for me, a new one, which I did not need.

i have ABSOLUTELY no way of loggin in into my account Premium account because I never had a Spotify username.

Either let me cancel it, or please link my facebook account to the right Spotify account -

You are holding on to my credit card number and information without me able to use my service fully, You may have legal issue to wrangle with, I've sent in my third contact form , can somebody please reply ???

CASE NUMBER : 01151737

4 Replies

Hello!

Sorry that they did not get back to you, i will escalate this to staff for your and you should receive a reply soon!

I hope everything gets sorted out for you! 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

thank you

im hoping to hear back from someone soon

Its also worth replying to the automated email you get from the contact form directly, that should also speed along a reply for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey @tomvin -- one of my colleagues replied to that case this morning. George Fenton – You've Got Mail

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts