Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

gift card delivery time

gift card delivery time

I bought a gift card for a friend and set it to be delivered via email on a certain date.  Is there a certain time during that day that it will be emailed to him? Will I receive an additional email confirming that he received the gift card?

11 Replies

Curious about this as well. I just bought a gift card a while ago but I have yet to receive any notification about the transaction. Spotify has yet to give feedback as well.

Same here. I bought 3 months of Premium for a friend's birthday. It was scheduled to be delivered today. It is now 2:15pm and he has yet to receive it.

I also recently purchased a gift card and have received no confirmation of the purchase. When will I know this was processed correctly?

Looking for an answer to this exact question. Purchased gift card to be delivered via email. No confirmation. When will it come?

I am having the same problem. Did anybody figure out how long it takes to get the email delivered? 

Having the same problem. Did any of you eventually receive a confirmation from Spotify on either the purchase or the delivery to the recipient? Feels like a black hole.

I can't even enter the correct date format. What do I put in there if I want it delivered today but it's telling me invalid format?

It wasn't clear to me that an email would be sent to the recipient on the delivery date.  I assumed a card would be mailed.  Based on community responses, I now cannot change that date to the one she will be emailed (supposedly) the gift notice.  (Based on the messages I read here, I hope she even gets a notice.)

I too have purchased a gift card that had not been emailed on time. My mother-in-law may have to miss out on her birthday present! 😞 I'm feeling dissapointed in the service, and that customers are experiancing this problem frequently without an attempt from the company address it. 

Same here... my brother didn't get his christmas gift. Oh well... no reply from spotify yet. 

I am issue too. Are having answers? 

Suggested posts