Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

gift cards used in other countries - EUR - US

gift cards used in other countries - EUR - US

Hi,

I've just purchased a giftcard for 1 years subscription using my PayPal account which is linked to Belgium (as is my own personal Spotify subscription).

When the recipient in Spain enters the code they're told that they can't use a code purchased in a another country.

How can I resolve this please?

2 Replies

Spotify gift and eCards are only redeemable in the country in which they are purchased I'm afraid. Although that restriction is outlined when you purchase them.

All I can suggest is you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if there is anything they can do for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks I had the same issue - it wasn't made very clear where it could be seen (I guess this is where small print comes back to haunt consumers!) I will though try the link above.

A big THANKS

Suggested posts