Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

got charged the 9.99 but haven't been using my membership.

got charged the 9.99 but haven't been using my membership.

so last month was my last month using spotify because I removed it from my phone in order to get more memory for pictures since I am on vacation. I got charged the 23 of May and I want to make sure that since I do not have the app and none of the songs that I downloaded that I do not get charged for this month. When I checked online it is saying that I have the free membership but that's because I logged into my boyfriends tablet to see if I still had the membership, after removing it from my mobile and seeing that all the music I had saved were no longer available. can someone please contact me immediately about this issue because I am out of the country and really have no use for the premium account at the moment till I return.

Sincerely,

rosiesept03@gmail.com

2 Replies

excuse me meant to say June 23... I have lost track of time out here. My apologies.

@rosiesept03

To cancel and delete your payment info, do the following:

1. Go to your Subscription and payment overview --> http://spotify.com/account/subscription/

2. Click UPDATE DETAILS. If it shows below 'Would you like to cancel your subscription?' click there and cancel.

3. Check the box to 'Remove', and click 'Change' button,

Note: If you have your Premium active you won't be able to remove your payment info. That's why it's important to cancel before clicking UPDATE DETAILS.

Without any payment details, no new charges can be made.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts