Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

hacked!!!!

hacked!!!!

Dear Spotify Support Team,

I am writing to express my extreme frustration and anger regarding repeated unauthorized access to my Spotify account. Despite numerous password resets and ensuring that I log out from all devices, someone from India continually hacks into my account. This individual not only compromises my account security but also alters my listening history by playing Indian music, Disney tracks, guitar instrumentals, and Islamic recitals.

This repeated breach has become intolerable and is affecting my user experience gravely. I demand immediate and effective action to secure my account against further unauthorized access. Additionally, I request that you remove all tracks and artists related to these genres from my listening history that I did not listen to myself.

Please treat this matter with the urgency it requires and ensure such breaches do not recur. Your immediate attention and action are imperative.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this serious issue.

2 Replies

Hey @mehrnazbakhshzad,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend reaching out to Support so that they can take a look into your account 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

my account was accessed from another country, I changed my password and disconected the account from all devices then I reconected to my account but the music keeps changing saying someone is on my account on chrome and i dont know what to do.

Suggested posts