mngy91

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

(iPhone 6s)

My Question or Issue

Hi, i sign up for spotify using FB since long time ago. i never use the email registered on the FB (as the email registered is only for my FB notification only) until i forgot the password. i used to use spotify family back in Malaysia, but as i moved to Indonesia, it went back to the free spotify. Now i decided to use the family account in indonesia, and when my sister send me the link, i unable to see the email (as i forgot the password :( like i mentioned before). Afterthat, i changed my FB email with the hope it will change the email registered on the spotify. BUT NO :( nothing changes. so what should i do?

help me... i dont want to lose my old spotify account :(

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: have no access to the email registered

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Hey, @mngy91

Welcome to Spotify Community

According to your issue, you're having trouble when you try access ou recuperate your account. So, I suggest that you take a look on this post below and then, follow the steps to tryna take back your account and continue enjoy music. If the problem persist, I supose that you'll need create a new account, unfortunately... 

Recover your account

If you have any other questions, be in touch with us here in the Spotify Community

Regards, hezorg

hezorgRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: have no access to the email registered

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Hey, @mngy91

Welcome to Spotify Community

According to your issue, you're having trouble when you try access ou recuperate your account. So, I suggest that you take a look on this post below and then, follow the steps to tryna take back your account and continue enjoy music. If the problem persist, I supose that you'll need create a new account, unfortunately... 

Recover your account

If you have any other questions, be in touch with us here in the Spotify Community

Regards, hezorg

hezorgRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS