Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help.......lost playlists

Solved!

help.......lost playlists

i upgraded to premium a few days ago and now most of my playlists are gone.  and 1 in particular is incredibly important to me.  I've read something about dual log ins or something? Heelppppp. Please.  I'll do anything 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

DrGoodspeed - Your case is a little different. I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support here. Just head to 'About us', then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Rob34 - I've just sent an email to you. Hopefully, it should sort it.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

hello.  thanks, but the email just sends me back to the message 'i've sent you andn email.  Hopefully this will sort it out'

rob 34

Just re-sent it. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

cool.  thanks alot.  I'll give it a go later.

Let u know

what do you think caused this?

rob34

thank you SO much.

rob

Good to hear it's worked. Can't really say why it happened, I'm afraid. Sworn to secrecy.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey Sam, I'm having the exact same problem as rob34.  Can you help me?

I just upgraded 5 minutes ago and all of my Starred songs and playlists have vanished.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you!

Marked as solution

DrGoodspeed - Your case is a little different. I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support here. Just head to 'About us', then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you for the info.  I just contacted them.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Help.

It's just happened again!  How can I stop this happening?  The 1 playlist that I can never ever lose is 'Sadie-not noisy'.

Please help.

rob 

anybody? please.  Sam?

Contact customer support.  They fixed everything for me.   What my issue was, was that I accidentally created two accounts.  My normal spotify account I assumed would merge with facebook.  it didn't, and I created two.   They took care of it and now I'm fine.

Although I lost my username since it was attached to the other account, but I'll get over it .Smiley Very Happy

Thanks goodspeed.

Have done.

Fingers crossed.

Rob34 - I can see Richard got back to you. I hope it's all working nicely.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts