Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do i connect an existing spotify account to my new facebook profile?

how do i connect an existing spotify account to my new facebook profile?

A few years ago I created this spotify account through facebook; the other day I decided to delete my facebook account. After I did that, my name disappeared on spotify and it became a ten digits number.

I googled to see if anyone had the same problem, and I read infact that someone was suggesting to reactiveate (just momentarily) the facebook account and unlink spotify from the page that shows all the applications that you've linked to your account. And so I did.

Now I'm not sure what to do, because I can only use spotify from this computer where I was already logged in. All I want to know is if it's possible to connect my old spotify account to my new facebook profile.

I contacted them, and they answered to look for an answer here.

(I'm using another account to ask this question.)

I apologize for my english.

Thanks to everyone who will take the time to try and solve my dilemma

1 Reply

Hey there @reginaphalange1

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Do you mind trying the Reset Password form first? Just make sure you try every possible email address you might have ever used. If this still doesn't help, we suggest you contact our support team here.  

Once you've managed to log in to your old Spotify account you can connect it to your new Facebook profile. Simply follow these steps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Suggested posts