Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do i subscribed with my google account

how do i subscribed with my google account

so insted of puting a credit card on i want to subscribe and make it pay through my google account but i have no idea how to get their and ive tryed a lot!?!

6 Replies

Unfortunately you can not sign in with your Google account only your Facebook.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

I already signed in with Facebook so can I still subscribe?

What do you mean exactly? Subscribe to what? If you have already signed into spotify with your facebook account, then you are already subscribed. As I said Google is not hooked up with spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Im trying to make it where I subscribe to my goodgle account so I dont have to put a credit card on it 

Spotify has no association with Google spotify currently  doesn't support Google. Google wallet is not an option. If you want to pay for premium, you have to go to spotify's site and put in your credit card number. There is no other way.

So do you need anymore help? If It helped please accept as solution. I really need it. 🙂

Suggested posts