Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how long does it take to get some kind of help around here usually?

how long does it take to get some kind of help around here usually?

been 9 hours now and nothing. how many moderators are here and how many of them are active?

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There are several active community moderators, however, as you can appreciate it is the weekend so the number of staff will be reduced. I can see that you have posted on the correct topic, so someone should get to you as soon as possible. You can also contact customer services directly using the online contact form for queries about accounts. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yo, been a day now and nothing, i also used that online contact form as you suggested to use (which i did yesterday as well) but nothing from there either.

i have to say that this forum is useless.

Neliel666 - I'm sorry it took a while to sort out, but this forum isn't an official support channel. That would be the contact form Hammeh mentions above.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hiya, i've used the online form twice now and still havn't recieved a reply. Would be appreciated if my case could get forwarded on to the correct people so I can get a response. My case numbers are # 00821438 and # 00821458. Thank you

@lianaaaa wrote:

Hiya, i've used the online form twice now and still havn't recieved a reply. Would be appreciated if my case could get forwarded on to the correct people so I can get a response. My case numbers are # 00821438 and # 00821458. Thank you

How long ago did you submit these cases? 

I will ask someone to chase them up for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Just for closure... @lianaaaa, you'll get a reply to your support email soon. Your other posts are being looked into.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

It's not very good is it?

I have been waiting about 12 hours just for someone to tell me my password.

Every other website on earth deals with this instantaneously.

I've never encountered such insanity lol

shaunx - You should hear back shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts