Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to charge my bank account now?

Solved!

how to charge my bank account now?

hey everyone, i just got my account downgraded to free because the payment for october failed a few days ago.

The next charge set to be booked off of my bank account is october 22.

Is there any way to charge my account now and restore premium immediately? i really enjoy listening to music on my smartphone and i need my premium back ASAP ;(

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@e1k3 - Definitely sounds like a case for the payments guys. If you drop them an email using this form and let them know the details they are the best ones to look into your account and see what is going on. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@e1k3 - What is your subscription status showing as on your online overview

Peter

Peter

@Peter my sub status says nothing. where it is supposed to say premium or free is just a dot. 

however, in the following text is mentioned that my account will be changed to premium on october 22, thats how i figured out that i might had been downgraded in the first place...

i will add a screenshot in case it provides any information useful to you. 

spotify.png
Marked as solution

@e1k3 - Definitely sounds like a case for the payments guys. If you drop them an email using this form and let them know the details they are the best ones to look into your account and see what is going on. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts