NEXT STEP

how to combine my artist accounts into one

Solved!

how to combine my artist accounts into one

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello!
How can I to combine my artist accounts into one? In spotify under my artists nickname 'Novan'.
 I have releases in spotify, they are from the same arist with the same name as 'Novan', but in spotify they are under the same name but different accounts. How can they be combined? Example is attached

Novan.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Novan 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If your music ends up on a different artist profile, or if another artist’s music appears on your profile, Spotify can get that fixed for you quickly. You have two options for addressing these errors—either reach out to your distributor or label and follow their instructions, or contact the Spotify for Artists support team and let them know that there’s music on the wrong artist profile. They’ll follow up quickly to get the details we need to correct the error.

More info about it here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Novan 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If your music ends up on a different artist profile, or if another artist’s music appears on your profile, Spotify can get that fixed for you quickly. You have two options for addressing these errors—either reach out to your distributor or label and follow their instructions, or contact the Spotify for Artists support team and let them know that there’s music on the wrong artist profile. They’ll follow up quickly to get the details we need to correct the error.

More info about it here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts