Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to delete a facebook account from my spotify account

how to delete a facebook account from my spotify account

I originally created my account through spotify since I don't  have a facebook account . Some how my mom's facebook account is now linked to my account.  I tried the "disconnect from facebook" under social network but her profile picture is still there with all of her freinds.  All the music and playlists are mine.   I just need to get rid of my mom's info and her access to my account since she can log through her facebook account.  Any suggestions?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If your Spotify username is "mjtinez21" then I can confirm your account is not connected to Facebook and none of your mom's information is on your public profile. 

You are most likely just seeing some data which is being temporarily stored in your local client, a quick clean reinstallation should sort that out for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the reply Peter.  I reinstalled spotify on my computer but her info is stil there.  I made sure the social status still says facebook disconnected.  thanks for your help

It will probably sort itself out after about 24 hours, if not give us a shout here and I will try and help further! 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ok thanks

Suggested posts