Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to unsubscribe and stop paying for spotify?

Solved!

how to unsubscribe and stop paying for spotify?

Hello.

After sending this question to Spotify and not getting any answers twice i try it here.

I started paying for Spotify since February, 49 swedish krons, and it draws from my bank account every month. Now i am no intressted in it.

So what should i do to stop that payement?

with best regards Behruz

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there behruz and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Can I help you in something with Spotify before you cancel? I can make you happy with Spotify, just tell me where you need help with it!

If you feel that you need to cancel now. You can cancel your Premium from Spotify site.

Remember, with Spotify you can listen music all around the world with one little month fee.

Spotify will miss you if you go. You can subscribe to Unlimited or Premium at any time in future! Welcome back soon.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there behruz and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Can I help you in something with Spotify before you cancel? I can make you happy with Spotify, just tell me where you need help with it!

If you feel that you need to cancel now. You can cancel your Premium from Spotify site.

Remember, with Spotify you can listen music all around the world with one little month fee.

Spotify will miss you if you go. You can subscribe to Unlimited or Premium at any time in future! Welcome back soon.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

Thank you Yuri!

I will very probably subscribe again in the future.

Behruz

Thanks!

Let me know if you need some help in future.

You can use your paid subscription to it's end. After that Spotify will be free and you can use it on your PC or notebook free of charge with some limits (like time limits).

When you cancel, you can describe the reason why you are choosed to cancel Spotify. After that Spotify will remove your account from auto-renewal list and you will not be charged unless you choose to resubscribe again to service from Spotify page I linked before.

Have a nice days, summer is coming!

Suggested posts