Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

huawei y560-l03

huawei y560-l03

Hello 

A device called huawei y560-l03 keeps trying to connect to my spotify. Whoever seems to have gotten into my account even though I've changed the pasword several times and removed it from other devices, it still keeps trying to connect. 

They deleted all my playlists when I realised a playlist called 'Johnathan' was created which I deleted. As you can guess this is getting really annoying now. It is like I've signed into another device (which I havn't) and another person is playing a prank and changing the music I'm listening to along with trying to play it on their device. 

Furthermore, I only use spotify on my phone and to cast to my firestick.

Is there anyway to shed light or help in this situation? Any advice would be great as I would like to just listen to my music in peace without harrasment. 

30594321_1908783092479180_7495639137580482560_o.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Bluetackness,

Welcome to the community!

It sounds like someone has gained access to your account. I would recommend immediately following this guide: Someone has taken over my account. Please ensure that after following step one, you get in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts