Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i can't reset my password

i can't reset my password

I can't reset my password because i was login with facebook but now a dn't have fb i delete it and i can't reset my password in spotify. You say me i must login with fb account please reset it in this page :(. My mail is <snip> please, can 'u help me? I want to log in spotify. Thx

13 Replies

Please try logging in with your username (Aghadir) and the corresponding password (and not your Facebook credentials) and that should do the trick. If you're having trouble remembering the password for that account, you can reset it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Not ok :(. And the link to reset say me : estas utilizando tu cuenta de facebook para iniciar sesión. Para cambiar tu contraseña hazlo en facebook.com
I can't login with facebook and can't login in facebook because a haven't got fb account.

Have you completely logged out of the website before trying to reset your password?

Follow me on Spotify.

I need to change my password without Facebook. Only with my mail Christopher.Brando1989@Gmail.com. But a can't -.-. 

I dont understand you. Completely. With My id and my pass? Yes, but i dont remember the password. When i reset it, the app say me messagefor reset with fb

You have an account that is unconnected to Facebook. This account has the username 'aghadir' and a different email address (this is a different Gmail address from the one you provided. This one is similar to your username). If you can't remember the password for that account, please log out of our website and then click this link.

Follow me on Spotify.

No no thisnaccount aghadir with mail aghadir.x. Other account with mail is Christopher....  And id i dnt remember si cotu89 or Christopher o ghurkas... Thats is a want to reset this account, not aghadir. Aghadir is other

Want to reset the password from other account.  I loged in Forum with aghadir because i didnt log with my account because a dnt have my password cause. They say me. Reset with fb and a havent got Facebook.

My mail is <snip>. My id a dnt remember was cotu89 ghurkas or Christopher and a dnt remember my pass. Do you understand me?

Because you no longer have Facebook, I'm afraid it isn't possible to continue using your FB-created account as it no longer works.
However, I have copied over all of the playlists from that account to your Aghadir account so you haven't lost anything and you should see them when you next log in to that account.

Follow me on Spotify.

If you can bring me a mail from support i can send you a mail from my gmail account christopher and you can watch what i say 

Ok. I cant log with my mail <snip>. I cant reset my password with this mail. Because say me i need my fb account. Please try you reset my password and look at the message from spoty.  If you dont believe me search in fb my Gmail... There isnt... I want to reset my password i want to use my spoty account or create a new account with my Gmail. Please help me.

Please? Can u help me?

Quiero usar mi cuenta d Gmail. No quiero q me transfieran nada a otra cuenta. No pueden enviarme un Link a mi email para restablecer mi pass sin ser de fb??

Your broken FB/Spotify account will need to be removed to free up that email address. Once this is done, the email address can be used on the Aghadir account (or, if you prefer, a new account created). Please get in touch using our online contact form and one of our Spanish advisors will be happy to help further. If you receive an autoresponse, send an email back and someone will be in touch ASAP.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts