Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cant get PREMIUM but have been paying it for months?!

i cant get PREMIUM but have been paying it for months?!

I have been paying for premium for 4 months now but cant get premium features. My subscription says i'm on 'spotify free' but i have been paying the fee monthly. Ive tried everything spotify suggests  over and over to no avail! Im running out of patience. Has anyone else had this issue?  How do i contact spotify for direct assistance?  HELP !!

4 Replies

Hey @pipvessey,

If you could answer the questions below we can get a better idea of what's happening here and help.

1. When you log into your account did you use an email address or your Spotify username?
2. Do you see all your playlists in the account?
3. Could you please attach a screenshot of what you currently see when you sign in?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. I use Facebook to log onto spotify account, this connects me.
I do see all my playlists.
I'm struggling now to be able to attach the screenshot of what I see when I log on but what I see is the genre's & moods labels Spotify has....................HOPE THIS INFO CAN HELP, thanks

@pipvessey

Have you received an email confirmation of the start of your Premium subscription? If so, please make sure that the username mentioned in that email matches your main account username.

In your case, your username should be numerical (because you've signed up through FB)

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I cant recall receiving an email confirmation of my subscription! Should i have so my subscription activated? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Suggested posts