Plan

Free

Device

Samsung Galaxy S 7

Operating System

Android 

my computer is a Dell and a windows , idk if that's what you need luls

My Question or Issue

okay so i set up the spotify account on my computer and it was all ezy pzy but then i wanted it on my phone and i thought oh that's ezy just gotta press log in put in my email and password well it didnt like my email or password and said it was wrong n stuff, so then after a few more tries it asked about sending a link straight to my spotify account and i was like heck yea that sounds so easy but i was wrong bc when i clicked on it it said it was expired! even though it said the link would last for 4 hours. 

but i could totally be missing something very simple because ive been known to be a very small brain dense as stone person

but thank you very much!

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to log in to your Spotify account on the website here

If so, and you're not able to log in on the app - could you try a clean reinstall following these steps? 

If that doesn't help, try resetting your password here, using a different browser or private window. When you get the email, open the link on a browser instead of the app by copying the link and pasting it on a browser. You can also send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting, making sure that you hide sensitive information when posting to the Community. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts