Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i have been charged £9.99 on my credit card

i have been charged £9.99 on my credit card

my account is a free one. i don't remember ever giving spotify my credit card details. i would like to be contacted by spotify and to have the amount refunded. i certainly don't appreciate being directed to help forums to solve this customer service issue.

5 Replies

Hi there,

We can't sort anything on here, I'm afraid. Too many security details are needed. You should really contact our payments team, they'll be able to look into it further. Just fill in the form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support

We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam,

I have the same problem, I don't know what to do. did they sort your problem?? They are taking my moneyyyy!!!

Binchu - Please contact our payments team I mention above. They'll be able to help you out here.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

How long does it take for them to reply?? because i haven't receive any email at all. I need to sort this out. I don't want to pay for something that even i don't know (spotify).

HI!

I´ve been charged for the last year 9,90 euros. And I do not have access to my Premium Services.

This is really strange.

How can I solve this situation?

Suggested posts