Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i have been double charged for 6 months! used the help page twice with no solution or refund, help!

i have been double charged for 6 months! used the help page twice with no solution or refund, help!

i have been on spotify premimum for over 3 years and never once let me service laps due to lack of payment, i have however been double charged for 6 months. i haved used the help page, filled out the form and still have yet to have any reponce from spotify or help with the matter from any non robot employee at spotify. i really think with how many people iv seen online with this issue that spotify needs a real human customer care number but i can see they have no intenchin of paying employees to do that. well if you can doule charge me this much this long please make a small amount of time to help me fix this issue. help?!

1 Reply

@lostkitty420

It would be first advisable to login into the Spotify website to see what's your subscription status.

You can also check if there are receipts from those particular charges in any of your accounts.

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/

That way you can see how much you are being charged.

Seems like you're paying two accounts. Do a search for email receipts for your subscription purchases. In it, it shows your Spotify username(s)

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

How did you contact customer support?

The best way is through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts