Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i paid for premium version and i still on free

i paid for premium version and i still on free

I paid like 2 times in the same account then I created another account I paid again and in both im still in free version
I close my accounts and enter again and nothing I desinstalled the application and NOTHING

Helpppp!
6 Replies

Hey there @maría_fión, welcome to the community!

Did you receive the confirmation e-mails in your account that say the accounts listed that got credited the premium? If so, can you log into them and see if they have an active premium subscription in the account overview?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I don't recive any emails only a confirmation of the bank saying that I had debit @merik I paid and still on free version

@maría_fión In that case, contact the payments team through the online contact form so they can get this fixed for you. If you receive a no-reply e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with a representative that can assist you.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

How long it takes to fix?

@maría_fión wrote:
How long it takes to fix?

@maría_fión You should hear from them within 24-48 hours. If you don't, let me know and I'll bump your case!

Thanks I will to write you then!

Suggested posts