Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i've received an Infringement notice

i've received an Infringement notice

last Friday, I received an Infringement notice email
My account has been suspended without notice.
I do not know at all what I am accused of and I wish to contest this banishment because I have not done any action that does not respect the terms of the contract.
I have been trying to contact Spotify since Friday but my messages go unanswered.
I'm upset...
4 Replies

Please note that I am using my branded spotify account for this forum. My personal account being deactivated, I cannot use it here...

Twelve days later, no response from the support service.
And yet I sent several messages.
I am amazed at the poor customer service.
So at the moment my account is still suspended. I am accused of not having respected the conditions of use without it being explained to me what I am accused of.
Besides, I absolutely don't see what "illegal" use I would have made of spotify. I think this is an unfortunate mistake.
Of course I have years of music archives, playlists that I subscribe to, curation that I do every week.

In short, if anyone here has any connection with Spotify, and in particular "the escalation team", I would very much like my case to move forward.

Best regards,
Matthieu

Hey @Ouestrack,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

We understand how this can be frustrating and that you're upset about not receiving an answer from the Support folks. Maybe the channels are having some hard times at the moment or your message simply did not reach. Here at the Community we're a public forum and we're not capable of dealing with personal account matters, as this is strictly personal business. So we're afraid that here, we're not going to be of further help to you. 

We can still recommend you to contact the Support team once again in order to resurface your issue and mention that you're still waiting on a response from them. 

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with. 

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for taking time to respond to me

Suggested posts