Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i want my money back!!!

i want my money back!!!

I see now that i have paid tree times for spotify premium...two times you have charged me the 09 april and one more time today. And i really want the refund.
4 Replies

Hey there @Nathle and welcome to the community!

This doesn't sound right. Could you be paying for more than one Premium account? If not, it's worth a shot to check as well, your account page to see the date your Premium subscription expires. If it's more than a month away, then you kind of pre-paid for the months ahead.

If after that, you still need to get in touch with Spotify for a refund, you should use the contact form so that a member of the staff can check your eligibilty. Just remember to reply to the automated email you'll receive after you've sent the form, even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Let me know how this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I have an old account, but it's the free one. I had my card stolen for a time back...and had to get a new one...then when i got it back i didn't remeber my password. So i created a new one. So this is the only one i know i have that i pay for. Ok, i shall try to ask for some help there...i got here because it was the only i found that i could tell about this. Subscription is the 16 this month i think...shall check it... (sorry my bad english writing, but hope it's not to difficult to understand). Last month i was charged two times, but did't think over it...befor now when i have got charged 3 times in few days :(.

11 mai is next payment... but still dont understand why i have payed 3 times in few days 😕

Hey again-

It could be due to pressing the upgrade button more than once. In this case you should better use the contact form directly to have a Spotify staff member take a closer look to this.

Let me know how it worked!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts