Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Connect] downloading on another device

[iOS][Connect] downloading on another device

I can't remember my password, can't find 'reset password and so can't download Spotify to another device.

Also, why does Spotify always connect to Firefox rather than Safari and tell me my card is about to expire (in 2018) when it has current card details.

Why does 'the community' have to answer these questions?

1 Reply

Hi @sophiearditti,

The Spotify team, however many there are, are still limited in numbers.

Here in the Spotify Community, you may be able to troubleshoot your issue by viewing other's posts and/or posting yourself, in which those who have had similar problems or who will gladly help troubleshoot.

Firstly, to reset your password, follow this link:

https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset/ 

Here, you will only need your email and/or your username, and you should be able to reset your password.

The reason your Spotify connects to Firefox rather than Safari is because Safari has had various updates that eventually rendered Spotify unusable. Spotify is working to change this in future, however, so keep an ear out. Unfortunately, you are unable to use Safari for the time being. 

For the credit card expiry issue, I'm assuming this is with Safari? 
And again, it is most likely the updates Safari has done that has caused those glitches in your Spotify.

Hope this helps!
Let me know how you go. 😄

Regards,

BK

Find this helpful? Click the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find this thread and solve similar problems!

Suggested posts