Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS Filtering Liked Songs Doesn't Update Queue

iOS Filtering Liked Songs Doesn't Update Queue

When I filter Liked Songs on my iPhone by an artist the queue does not update to then only show songs by that artist. The list in Liked Songs does – though it doesn't stay for another feature of keeping the filter on was also removed a long time ago before the major update last year. In November I wrote of this same problem on macOS and see that you have bought the feature back there. Thanks a lot! I would love it if you could bring it and keeping Liked Songs and Playlists filtered back on iOS, too!

4 Replies

Please fix this!

Hey @aarlihn,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This is in fact an issue which we're aware of, but which currently has the status of 'Won't Fix' in the relevant Ongoing Issue thread, which can be found here.

However, you mentioned that you're seeing the app behave differently on the desktop app for your macOS device compared to that of your iOS device.

Do you mind performing a quick reinstall of the app and letting us know if the behaviour of the app now aligns with that of the mobile app on iOS?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Thanks for the reply. In the latest update for macOS, version 1.1.22.633.g1bab253a, Spotify fixed this. So that's why the apps behave differently.

No, I want the iOS app to behave like the macOS app, now that the feature was added back. This was on iOS before but was removed months, if not at least one year ago.

Suggested posts