Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone -offline playlists capacity

iPhone -offline playlists capacity

When I try to synchronism the playlists on my iphone I get a warning that there isn't enough capacity for more offline songs.  The advice is to either desynchronise playlists or create more free space on my device (said iPhone). I have removed several playlists and changed the status of some so they are no longer available offline. But I still get the same warning. I'm Belgian so allow me to include the message in Dutch (you never know what gets lost in translation)

er is onvoldoende opslagruimte op het apparaat om nog meer offline nummers op te slaan. Maak ruimte vrij of  verwijder een afspeel lijst (desynchronisatie)

I'm quite puzzled because I'm no way near the 3.333 songs and I have a premium account. I assume the deleted lists might still take up "storage space"? Is there perhaps a way to clear the cache without having to re-install the entire app? 

And if re-installing the app is the only solution, please tell me there is a way for my playlists to remain!!!

**The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy -- Einstein**
1 Reply

I had this same problem and was minutes away from cancelling my subscription when I realized that my actual iphone was at its capacity. I deleted a couple of apps and removed a couple of hundred songs from itunes and all my tracks were able to synced to offline mode on spotify. Hope this helps! 

Suggested posts