NEXT STEP

invoice with vat

invoice with vat

I need an invoice with VAT info, 

We are a company based in Spain

Thanks

30 Replies

Hey 🙂

You can access your receipts for subscription payments from your online overview.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter,

I got to the receipts, but I need an official invoice, with specific VAT amount. In the receipt it's not clear and my country laws require official invoice and not receipts, they are completely different

I could interpret the receipts if I had the 

- name of the company

- Address

- tax id

That's the minimum information I need for the company accounting.

Thank you very much.

Inqbarna - If you contact customer support, we'll see what we can do.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:

Inqbarna - If you contact customer support, we'll see what we can do.

It's a really bad service if you cannot make invoice for company with VAT. Spotify is a really good thing for all the fiscal shops that want continuous background music with no Commercial or Dj speaking.

We also need regular invoice with VAT, our Address, And our VAT NUMBER well specificities. We have 3 shops and without INVOICE We can not have back the cost and the VAT.

I thought that the spotify was for personal use. Surely streaming their content throgh a network of shops is outside the terms of use?

@jwylot wrote:

I thought that the spotify was for personal use. Surely streaming their content throgh a network of shops is outside the terms of use?

You absolutely right. Art.4 of the Terms of Use.

My apologize for the request. Maybe Spotify could be think about a project useful for the Shops, with other fees. 

Cheers.

Even being for personal use...

in Spain professionals can deduce taxes with a propper invoice... how can I get one?

it's been ages trying to get a solution/answer from Spotify...

kind regards

@excarlitos - I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if they can work something out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Good morning,

Every month that we buy music from you, we must have an invoice with VAT.

The invoice must have our company name , address and vat number.

Please keep in mind that if we dont have invoice we cannot have back the cost of the VAT.

CLOTHING DISTRIBUTIONS SA

11 D.RALLI str - MAROUSI

GREECE

VAT no 094492211

thank you,

Same here in italy, I'm a professional with VAT number and I need a proper invoice for my spotify payments.
contacted Spotify support and waiting for reply.

y

Hallo,

ich möchte eine Rechnung ausdrucken. Bei Spotify sieht man jedoch nur eine "Bestellbestätigung".

Are there no new replies from Spotify about?¿?

personal is quite broad. I'm using spotify personally on my desk and my employer wants to cover the expenses as the company believes music improves work environment. I'm using this on a very personal basis, but a fiscal entity is covering the costs. this is really legit personal use in working environment, that is sponsored by employer. 

so, please provide facility to extract invoices with specific details. half the countries in EU, if not the world, make a very distinct difference between invoice, and receipt. in fact in many countries the two may be separate in time. since companies like MaxCDN provide proper invoices, I see no reason for Spotify failing to do so.

customers need this. fix it.

quote.

I recently got a reply from the customer service that justified the lack of invoices due to the non commercial use nature of Spotify.

WHAT?

I'm not reselling your music, I'm paying your music, so I want an invoice with my details, that's it.

they reply with bull**** instead of fixing.

So what? In my country just doesn't matter if it was for company or personal porpose. It is in the legislation that you should have EVERYTHING with NIF.

What the f...?! Can we please have a regular invoice for our account?? (in Italy)

Same here in Holland! and it is fine by me if you would accept a yearly payment with 1 official VAT invoice per year. The only reason I can think of for not keeping administration is because you do not want to keep administration, right? You ask us 'to support you / Spotify', of course, but now we seem to support /contribute to / doing business with a probable mallfide company...a bit short term hit&run tactics? Pitiful.

Well if you don't pay any taxes anyway (as apple, amazon, booking.com etc.)
why keep an administration or issue regular invoices...?

I quit my paid account! There are other services around and their arrogance
is making me too much angry as I could keep to support such a company with
my money!

Suggested posts