invoice with vat

invoice with vat

I need an invoice with VAT info, 

We are a company based in Spain

Thanks

30 Replies

Hello,

I have just posted a new idea for the same:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Invoice-for-Premium/idi-p/1481058

Please Support!!

Cecile

Actually this is not only a bad service, it may actually be considered ILLEGAL.

In my country (Portugal) every single transaction requires a VAT receipt with both the VAT code of issuer and recipient.

If this issue is fixed, please make it clear how.

If not, it's a legal requirement and Spotify is not complying, albeit selling in Portugal.

This is applicable for personal and professional purposes.

Please everybody support my idea this is the only way to prove Spotify that they MUST implement it!!

Go to https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Invoice-for-Premium/idi-p/1481058 and vote for it if you share the same point of view

We must all vote for that idea to prove spotify this is a MUST

So whoever wants an invoice go on https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Invoice-for-Premium/idi-p/1481058 and vote - pleeeease. We need an invoice 

Same in belgium - my company works in IT and I can deduct a Spotify account from my company's revenues. So I need a full vat invoice with company name, address and vat number. This is an obligation in belgium. Upon request, the supplier must provide this invoice. 

Please align with local regulations. 

Hello, I need an invoice (with Name, address and VAT) too. Is there solution for it or I should drop Spotify?

No answer from Spotify - they don’t want to do anything. Drop it.

We are a company based in Cyprus and we need all the invoices until now with VAT.

Thanks

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/invoice-with-vat/td-p/213348

But I think my answer is necessary because it makes current a problem that persists to the greater shame of this company.

No problem. For a couple of months, I have been devoting my efforts to denouncing, through the Spanish Tax Agency, the theft of large companies regarding their hidden and illegal billing policies.

Amazon, Apple, AirBnB etc, like many, practice the art of keeping VAT, making illicit invoices, or getting heavy so that professionals, companies or simply individuals who need an invoice in accordance with European laws, including Swedish laws, and therefore incorporate the legal and fiscal authentication mechanism during the registration process of any client, so that each payment receipt becomes a legal invoice, and the appropriate VAT is charged/declared for each case, as we do the rest of the mortals and the rest of the companies that by volume of business are not like you.

Responding to one of the "experts" of the community about the need to contact "support" I leave this writing below.

And since I am sure they will not publish it, I keep a copy and screenshots, to contribute it to the complaint that I will present tomorrow at the Spanish Tax Agency, in addition to posting it on my social networks.

Enough of fiscal impunity.

This is not about "contacting customer service."

It is about you, like the rest of the big companies like Amazon, Apple, AirBnB, etc., complying with the legislation. Charging VAT by default, without issuing legal invoices, or charging VAT to import operators, is simply a scam to the treasury of other member states of the CEE and I am even afraid that it is a scam to the treasury of your country because with easy receipts is double bookkeeping, and a very common practice among you great ones.
When a user, regardless of their legal status, whether they are a company or a natural person, an intra-community operator or not, their VAT / VAT number and tax data must be requested.
The user must obtain the price according to said identification and an INVOICE containing the legal elements that must be contained.

Everything else, asking for support, having to pursue them and/or report them to our respective Tax Agencies, is a symptom of a system in which many thieves roam freely.

Forgive me if I express myself harshly, but I am very afraid that I cannot find another name for those who, with small pinches, multiplied by millions of pinches, and with their inappropriate forms, act with total impunity.

Hey there,

Thank you for joining the conversation.

Note that Spotify is only for personal use, and it's sold by Spotify AB. A Swedish company registered under the OSS scheme (former MOSS) for sales to private individuals in the EU, according to which it is not required to issue invoices for these transactions.

You can find your receipts on your account page by following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/article/view-receipts/. The simplified receipt we provide shows that local VAT is collected and paid to the respective countries' tax authorities.

For more information about the OSS funding scheme, we recommend visiting the European Commission's website.

Hope this clarifies things a bit. In case anything comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts