Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

is it me or has anyone else had their account info leaked online so anyone can use it

is it me or has anyone else had their account info leaked online so anyone can use it

is it me or has anyone else had their account info leaked online so anyone can use it we need 2 step Authentication

1 Reply

Hey @Pwndwarrior, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.

There is currently a Live Idea to bring 2-step authentication to Spotify here. Please +VOTE to it, and encourage any of your friends/family who also have Spotify to add their vote as well.

There are measures you can take to protect your account, such as using a strong password that you haven't used on any other websites. There is also a great guide here on other measures you can take to protect your account.

If you get an email from Spotify and you're not sure if it's legit - use this checklist.

Spotify makes sure that the platform and user records are completely secure around the clock, and by taking measures on your side to protect your information - your account will be good to go.

I hope that clarifies things - I'll be here in case you have any more questions.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts