Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

issues with the radio suggestions

issues with the radio suggestions

Hi 🙂

I have an issue with the radio stations -

I can't delete the radio suggestions the app keeps pushing me, even tought I really don't like them (they're just general hit songs mixes, made up from songs and artists I never listen to).

It mainly bugs me becase it spams my quick access to playlists in Waze - when I open Spotify in Waze as a linked music service, most of the suggestons are completly random radio stations. Only some are my own playlists, while the playlists I use the most, both overall and while driving, aren't usually shown in the quick access menue, so I have to open them directly through the Spotify app.

Moreover, the radio stations suggested are completly unrelated to my taste - I get no suggestions based on the playlists \ artists \ songs I listen to regulary*, and A LOT of suggestions for pop \ hit songs and artists, which I NEVER LISTEN TO.

(*on that topic - why not show all availble playlist in the waze app?)

Besides the fact that not allowing to edit \ remove radio stations just forces me open the Spotify app itself every time I want to switch playlists while driving, which makes the linked music service feature useless, I think that is a basic and expected functionality which you don't currently offer.

Thanks in advance,

Tom 🙂

* I do get a suggestion for an artist I listen to a lot and another suggestion for an artist I listened for a very shot time, but I only ever listened to 3-4 songs of each, so while this mistake is understandable, it's still a bad service overall.

1 Reply

Hey @tomer-michael

You can suggest improvements through the Community. You should post it in the Idea Submissions forum and it may be considered for future versions of the app.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts