Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

just paid for premium but it still says i have a free subscription on my phone

Solved!

just paid for premium but it still says i have a free subscription on my phone

i just purchased spotify premium and when im logged in on my laptop it says i have premium but when i go onto the mobile app it still says a have a free subsciption. i have logged in and out multiple times and i have also reinstalled the app a couple of times but nothing is working. please can someone help me 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

mines working now, i dont know what the reason was why it did not work instantly but i think if you just give it time to activate premium on all your devices and try logging in and out and reninstalling the app a couple of more times, i cant offer any more advice than that. this really shouldnt be a problem, premium should activate instantly 

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I am having the same issue and the little toggle button to download a playlist for offline listening is not working.

I have the same issue. I payed for spotify premium on my mobile but when i open the app it says I still have a free subscription.

I have the same issue, I went online and paid for fhe premium but On the Mobile app it says I have the free subscription, I have signed in and out multiple times along with re-installing the app

Hi all,

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Do you have to have Spotify downloaded on your desktop in order
to use Spotify premium services? Or can you just have it downloaded as a
phone app?

Hi, I checked out my subscription page and I'm successfully. I already
reinstalled Spotify and checked out that I'm logging in with the right
account.

I downloaded as a phone app and also on my desktop

i have both 

i have spotify downloaded on my desktop and on my phone but i dont have premium features on either 

Still payed for a premium account 2 hours ago. I tried all the steps you suggested but it isn't working on any of my devices... (Mac, iPad, iPhone...)

So what shall i do now?

Last time i tried the 3 Months trial for -,99 € Cents it worked instantly...?

Marked as solution

mines working now, i dont know what the reason was why it did not work instantly but i think if you just give it time to activate premium on all your devices and try logging in and out and reninstalling the app a couple of more times, i cant offer any more advice than that. this really shouldnt be a problem, premium should activate instantly 

@1143807251

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts