Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

like to import albums playinglists etc. from username with numbers

Solved!

like to import albums playinglists etc. from username with numbers

My Question or Issue

on my laptop i have a spotifyaccount with a number as username. no problem so far. i also had the spotify app on my phone. everthing was synchronized. Now i logged out on my phone. logged in again with my emailaddress but all my lists are empty now. could you export everything from username with numbers  to username that is an emailaddress

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @manuellebrun,

It seems that you have two different accounts and have all your playlists saved on one of them. We first suggest that you're able to log in to both of them. For that, you can check the steps here.

If you're able to determine that you have two accounts and can log in to both of them, check this thread to see how you can transfer your playlists.

Let us know if this works out for you 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Connect your Account with Facebook

I have no FB (anymore)
Marked as solution

Hey @manuellebrun,

It seems that you have two different accounts and have all your playlists saved on one of them. We first suggest that you're able to log in to both of them. For that, you can check the steps here.

If you're able to determine that you have two accounts and can log in to both of them, check this thread to see how you can transfer your playlists.

Let us know if this works out for you 🙂

i had an fb account. thats why i have a username with numbers. But i dont have fb anymore. now i can not log in with fb and i like to have all the playlists in my second account. Because i can not log in with a usernme with numbers

Hey @manuellebrun,

Thanks for keeping us posted. Have you tried resetting your password with the email address that was registered on your Facebook profile? If you can do that, you should be able to log in to the old account with the email address and the new password without having to choose Log in with Facebook.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes. 

Yes I tried. But voorkomen both accounts I used the same email adres. I only can log in to the new account. Not the one with the username in numbers. Thanks for helping 

Hey @manuellebrun,

If you have two accounts registered with the same email address, we suggest you go here and find the best way to get in touch with the right people.

Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts