Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

linked facebook account disabled by facebook

Solved!

linked facebook account disabled by facebook

I connected my email, s*****@gmail.com, to facebook. However, facebook has since disabled my account because they did not like me using Cat Cameback Nxtday (props to anyone who gets the reference) as my name. Since i don't remember my password and cannot access that facebook account anymore, I have no way of getting back into the account. I would like to have the song and playlist preferences transferred to the account registered with j*****@gmail.com (which is also connected to facebook, just a different account).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @advanceshipper,

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Jecoi

Log out of the Spotify website in your browser and fill out this contact form. Someone from Spotify will be happy to help you out.

If you're not logged out when using the contact form, the username and custom email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

You should get a reply within 24 hours. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @advanceshipper,

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

osorniosSpotify Star

@osornios wrote:

Hey @advanceshipper,

The contact form requires me to log in to facebook but having the same issue here (Spotify logging into Facebook), how can I (or we) fill up the form without logging in to our DISABLED facebook account?

@Jecoi wrote:

@osornios wrote:

Hey @advanceshipper,

The contact form requires me to log in to facebook but having the same issue here (Spotify logging into Facebook), how can I (or we) fill up the form without logging in to our DISABLED facebook account?

To add on my previous message, my Spotify account is a premium account (from Family bundle). Since my facebook was disabled, I am unable to retrieve atleast my playlist and disconnect my premium subscription on that Spotify account

Please help me on this.

Thank you.

Marked as solution

@Jecoi

Log out of the Spotify website in your browser and fill out this contact form. Someone from Spotify will be happy to help you out.

If you're not logged out when using the contact form, the username and custom email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

You should get a reply within 24 hours. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts