Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

locked out of premium account

locked out of premium account

Somehow spotify logged me out of my premium account. When I attempted to log back im through facebook it said an account already existed with this email. Of course it does that's the account I pay for and want to use! Followed help forum instructions and ended up being logged into a 2nd free account with none of my music. Automated response from contact form is even less helpful. Only one aspect of my account still works, getting billed of course.
4 Replies

Hey there @shockfitzgerald and welcome to our community!

Have you responded to the email back from the Support team? If you do so, you should hear something back from support shortly. If not, I recommend submtting another request for the sake of replying. You can get them one of two ways.

They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Not sure if you found an answer, I mean hopefully you have since this is a year old.

For anyone having the same issue, logging in with facebook details instead of your regular spotify details does the trick.

I have the same exact problem right now. Can't seem to login at all. When I do forget password and enter my email address it says my email address is invalid. what is going on?

I AM PISSED BECAUSE I WENT ON VACATION AND MY PHONE LOCKED ME OUT OF SPOTIFY PREMIUM AFTER IT TOLD ME I NEVER HAD IT BUT IM PAYING FOR IT STILL AND IT LOCKED ME OUT! IT IS SKYLER LEWIS, SKYDYE84,SKYDYE20, OR SKYLER LEWIS 02..
PASSWORD WAS T20028602 OR TEXAS2002 OR SKYLER LEWIS.

Suggested posts