Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

Hello i have big problem to log in at spotify. My password fail and when i try to reset the password i dont get any reset mail from spotify.  I cant create a new account because may email is busy ( and i dont want a new because of all my playlists will be gone) I just get auto answers from spotify to try to go to community and get my problem solved.

I dont use facebook so i cant log in from there. What should i do i get crazy soon have worked with this all the day without any solutions, please heeeelp mee 🙂 i want my playlists and music back.

I have reinstall app and clear cache memory on iphone and mac computer 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

thx for answers.

My spotify account have been hacked of someone and he/her had changed my email password and taking over it. But Spotify shut it down and i have to change email password and spotify password and now it works only thing happened was there where a new playlist with one song so i erased it and now its working fine. It take me 8 hours with work to fix this out.

Watch out for spotify hackers out there folks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

Thanks for coming to the Community.

If this is still happening, can you try resetting your password again, in a different browser/incognito window?

Also, we'd recommend double-checking the email's not in your junk/spam folder too.

Keep us posted 🙂

/M

Marked as solution

thx for answers.

My spotify account have been hacked of someone and he/her had changed my email password and taking over it. But Spotify shut it down and i have to change email password and spotify password and now it works only thing happened was there where a new playlist with one song so i erased it and now its working fine. It take me 8 hours with work to fix this out.

Watch out for spotify hackers out there folks!

Suggested posts