Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

login issue

login issue

Hi,  All was working fine for several months, and then over the weekend i was asked to login again and it does not accept my password.  I enter my username and it says it sends me an email, but it doesn't send an email.  How do i get support for this?  

Thanks, Andy

3 Replies

also, the issue occurs when i try to login direct, which i was doing before.  I can login via Facebook (which i never understand why this is an option) and it says i only have the basic option.  I check my bank account and see that i am up to date with the direct debit, so why can't i login in and get the service i am paying for.  Will be cancelling the direct debit as a last resort soon, as this is very annoying.

I wonder if your account may have been hacked. I would recommend contacting Spotify support directly via email using this Support Form. You should get an automated email reply, and if you don't get a response to your issue within about 24-48 hours, you can reply to that automated message to make sure your message gets to a case worker. The Spotify team should be able to help you get your account back under control.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks for the suggestion.  i've just replied to the automated response that i got yesterday following first raising the issue.  the automated response wasn't very helpful so hopefuly they will now respond.

Suggested posts