Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

login problems with account

login problems with account

Account

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I go to open my spotify app (android if that helps) and I have been logged out of the app entirely. So I go to login and it doesn't let me log in. Once it finally lets me log in, it creates me an entirely different account that isn't mine.  I know this because I searched for the account I use and it was there with all my playlists and everything. I have changed my password many times and still have no luck. I would just create another account but I don't know how to cancel premium on my other account. 

1 Reply

Hey there @Jdkregar,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

We'd suggest you first close the second account you accidentally created to make sure you avoid any future confusion. Follow these steps to find out how you can do it.

Then you can clean all cache and cookies from your device and try logging in again.

To find your username, follow these steps. Then you can log in here with your username and the password.

If you still can't log in to your Spotify account, send us a screenshot of the error message you see. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

Suggested posts