Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lost account

lost account

Hello Hello, I used to have another account registered to the same email, there are even emails in my inbox. But now I can't access it as if it never existed and I didn't delete it. I had to register again to write this letter, please help me there was a lot of my favorite songs
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. When you mentioned that the account was linked to the same email, did you mean the same email you used to create a new account? If yes, keep in mind that it is not possible to create more than one account with the same email.

That being said, the account you're looking for it's most likely linked to a a different email. You go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email. You can also check some of the tips on this article to look for the account.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these, the account you're looking for may be linked to one of these options as well.

You can also get in touch with our Customer Support team, so they can help you looking for the account more thoroughly. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts