Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lost my premium account

lost my premium account

Help! when I tried to log in today i had lost all my playlists AND my PREMIUM ACCOUNT. What happened?

13 Replies

Hi there!

Not to worry, your playlists and your Premium subscription are both safe. It seems a duplciate account was created for you on our system when you integrated wth Facebook. 

For steps on how to sort this out account please see this thread.

I have not been able to access my play lists for several days, plz help!

Hi nehesi1981 - Mind giving us a few more specifics about what's happening?

Can you log into via your Facebook details? You should see at least 3 playlist when you log into your account. 

I an able to log in using my face book credentials And it shows my 3 play lists but when I try to play them it won't work

Says they are unavailable.

@nehesi1981 wrote:
Says they are unavailable.

Is your client currently in online mode? (How to toggle online/offline differs on platform)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, my client is in online mode. I only use spotify on my Android powered phone.

Hmmm, are those files in the playlist local files on your computer? 

If so, you need to sync them accross to your phone by following the steps outlined here.

Peter

Peter

They are files I've downloaded from Spotify. The playlist that I have with local files works, just not the ones from Spotify. All three playlists are dimmed, as well as the songs contained therein.

When I open either of these playlists and try to select a song, I get a message that says "this track is unavailable."

Strange, it sounds like your client has been unable to connect to Spotify in the last 30 days and hence it has removed access to those tracks since it was not able to verify your subscription.

I would suggest you follow all the steps in the android troubleshooting guide to clear all your Spotify data and reinstall the application, but you will need to download all your offline stored content again. 

Peter

Peter

I have lost mine too!

Help! I had premium account with my family and I've lost it!

Suggested posts