Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

membership

membership

Oct 18 I subscribed and paid for spotify unlimitted then immediately upgraded to premium today. but I still can't listen to songs that require premium memership . I have tried logging in and out of spotify, I have restarted my cell twice, and I even downloaded spotify again. Please help. 
8 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

When you sign into Spotify, does it say "Spotify Unlimited" or "Spotify Premium" at the top of the client?

Normally, if you have an unlimited subscription running, then you have to wait until the first premium payment which will be whenever the next renewal date is.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

When I sign in its with facebook. I dont see anything

Hmmm.....

What if you sign into your online account overview?

Peter

Peter

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged $9.99 on 2012-11-03 unless you cancel your recurring payment.Manage subscriptions and payment

Very strange!

What is the error message you get when you try to play the tracks?

Peter

Peter

No error just telling me I need premium membership in order to play. It wont let me play at all

Hi cam619 - We're currently investigating this issue. 

Keep an eye on this similar thread. We'll be posting updates as they come: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/I-purchased-spotify-premium-but-it-...

Please excel the issue I purchased purposely going on business trip and would like to use it

Suggested posts