Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

messages disappeared

messages disappeared

A bunch of my old messages/songs people sent me have disappeared. I think this happened when my Premium account "expired" (because I changed debit cards and forgot to update). I re-signed up for Premium with a new card number, but now it apepars that every single song my boyfriend sent me over the past two years on Spotify has disappeared! I'm very upset, as these messages had a lot of sentimental value. Can someone please help me fix this? Where did the messages go? What do I do?

5 Replies

Are all of your playlists still there?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

They are! And so are SOME of my messages. Including some super old ones. But the majority of my messages/songs people sent me have disappeared.

Very strange, are they completely gone in your inbox or do they just fail to load when scrolling up through your history?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

messages used to work, but when i restart spotify my latest messages are gone. And the person I sent it to doesn't receive it. What do I do?

;WHY DID MY MESSAGES DISAPPEAR? 😞 I JUST sent a message to a friend then it disappeared in 5 minutes 😞 he isnt following me now but we used to use the service all the time on my old account before i blocked him (bad decision - too scared to fall in love) and now that i got my old account joined to my new one, i see an old song he sent me last august- last night i sent him  message and just followed him on spotify but idk if he received it, we arent friends on fb bc i deleted my old one

Suggested posts