Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

multi room ?

Solved!

multi room ?

I have a premium account, is there a way to let my wife play her music upstair and me play mine down stairs using the same account? seem silly to need an acount for every room in the house.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, @cwatson242! I do not think this is possible as you can only have one active Spotify stream per account at any given time. You might be interested however in "Spotify Connect" which is coming out soon. More information about this feature can be found here.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Mirella - If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can track down your premium account for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, @cwatson242! I do not think this is possible as you can only have one active Spotify stream per account at any given time. You might be interested however in "Spotify Connect" which is coming out soon. More information about this feature can be found here.

THX for the info!

Me and my girl found a way to do this. We both made a playlist on the same spotify account and one of us turns offline mode on and then we can both listen to our own music when and where ever we like.

@Nerdmo wrote:

Me and my girl found a way to do this. We both made a playlist on the same spotify account and one of us turns offline mode on and then we can both listen to our own music when and where ever we like.

That will work however I would be careful where you post it considering you are admitting on Spotify's own community you are breaching the terms of service. 😉

Peter

Hi all, I have a problem.Two months ago I lost my debit card and after the month was over my Spotify started to play commercials, so I considered it's because my direct debit has been stopped. But after that I saw in my statements I still pay every month £9,99 for Spotify. 
I can't find and e-mail or anywhere to speak to anyone else.. My Spotify acts like I don't have a premium package, but I pay every moth for it ! 😞

Marked as solution

@Mirella - If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can track down your premium account for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Thank you very much, Peter, I just sent them an e-mail and hope for the best! 
Merry Christmas and happy Hollidays to everyone!

Suggested posts