Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

multiple facebook fanpages

Solved!

multiple facebook fanpages

Dear community,

I want to link a new set up spotify account with a facebook profile. The problem is that I have 2 Facebook pages, one personal one and another business Fanpage which I have created after I already got the personal one. Now, once I am trying to link the new spotify account with the company facebook fanpage, spotify only allows me to connect may personal facebook page with it. I.e when I am providing the related email I can't choose which of my Facebook pages I want to connect with spotify. I only can use the personal page. As if Spotify cant relate the email to both of my pages but only to the personal one.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance

Jan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ups, too slow 🙂 Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Since Spotify is licensed for personal usage only, you are only allowed to link Spotify accounts to personal Facebook profiles I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

I see, that explains. Thank you very much for your kind help. What if I target to use Spotify for marketing purposes such that I want my clients/customers to engage with my playlists?

Cheers

Jan

Then you are into the strange world of Spotify advertising with things like branded playlists. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Already figured it out. I believe I must get a so called branded playlist, right? But this still wont solve the facebook account assigning question I fear. 

Cheers

Jan

Marked as solution

Ups, too slow 🙂 Thanks

Suggested posts