Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my account has been deleted

my account has been deleted

my credit card was stolen - spotify sent me a few emails about it being declined and when i went to finally login and update my credit card details i don't appear to have an account anymore!  i tried to reset my password and it's saying no account is tied to my email address.

also - your "contact" form isn't working from the help page.  i can't figure out any other way to get in touch with your customer service.  no email address/ no phone/nothing.

could some please respond from spotify so that i can get my old account up and running.  really awesome company - there's literally no way to reach out to you.

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form (alternative link!) and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

js2122 - You should be ok to log in with your Facebook details, have you tried these? Let us know how you get on!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts