Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my account has expired but I had promotion

my account has expired but I had promotion

The last month I pay for premium with a gift card, spotify  say they have a promotion, three months premium if you pay one, the free months you have after your pay expired, my pay expired yesterday and today I  spotify free no premium, I don´t receive my free months, ¿why? 

5 Replies

I just payed with a gift card as well and Spotify tells me I have premium for only one month, and not 3 as advertised... (I guess thats the same problem)... Can someone help?

Hi guys, welcome to the community!

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The offer 3 for one is not available with gift cards.

It doesn't say that anywhere though. I clicked on the offer and then I selected the gift card as a paying option...

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG) or @SpotifyAyuda (ESP).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts