Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my girlfrind´s facebook account is conected to my spotify.

Solved!

my girlfrind´s facebook account is conected to my spotify.

I logged in with her phone and somehow she was logged in with her facebook account.

i can stop the payment and then make a new spotify account, but i don´t want to lose my playlists.

what should i do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, this can happen if your browser was logged into another person's Facebook account when you connected your Spotify account to Facebook.

This should fix it:
1. Disconnect your Spotify account from Facebook.
You can do this in your Spotify Preferences (Spotify » Preferences in Mac and Edit » Preferences in Windows)
2. Exit Spotify.
3. Log in to your Facebook account in your web browser.
4. Run Spotify again and reconnect to Facebook.

Please let me know if you continue to have problems, or if there's anything else we can do to help you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What is your Spotify username? Then Richard can help you with this.

joakimlindblom

Marked as solution

Hey, this can happen if your browser was logged into another person's Facebook account when you connected your Spotify account to Facebook.

This should fix it:
1. Disconnect your Spotify account from Facebook.
You can do this in your Spotify Preferences (Spotify » Preferences in Mac and Edit » Preferences in Windows)
2. Exit Spotify.
3. Log in to your Facebook account in your web browser.
4. Run Spotify again and reconnect to Facebook.

Please let me know if you continue to have problems, or if there's anything else we can do to help you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

thanks!

everything works fine now!

Suggested posts