Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my mac spotify application doesn't seens premium account

my mac spotify application doesn't seens premium account

my iphone app synchronizes list for ofiline mode, but my mac says that this is only for premiun accounts, and ad spots plays continously!

6 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Community! Are you logging into your Spotify with the username 'rpr_rpr'? Sounds pretty odd.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

yes, i'm logging with this username.

I've reinstalled the application, i've deleted the user/Library/cache/com.spotify.* and user/Library/Application support/Spotify folders and problem still here.

Ok cool, I'm going to send an email over in a few minutes. We should be able to sort it.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Please help  as I am unable to listen to music from my playlist. Every time I click to the song a pop up icon appears saying that I am not a premium account member. I believe all payments are up to date. Please advise how I can fix the issue.

Hey 🙂

Welcome to the community!

Can you just double check to make sure your premium account is active? You can do so from your online account.

Make sure that you are signing in with your premium account, its so easy to accidentally have 2 accounts one from Spotify and one created from Facebook.

If it is and your still having this issue, I will see if I can get a staff member to look into this for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Jovis80,

I had a quick look at your account. As you probably know, the renewal failed a few days ago due to a problem with your card details. You have updated your card details. Now all you need to do is strat the subscription again. You can do that on your subscription page.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts