Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my player on my app for Spotify

Solved!

my player on my app for Spotify

It has .been stuck on shuffle for over a year I don't No how it happened I don't like shuffle anyway but it's still a long with that its just not playing my music right so I keep deleting the program off my phone music is my passion and this is the best app music and I miss it so thank you help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Are you a free user or do you have a premium subscription?

If you are a free user, then there is no way to turn off shuffle. Only premium users can play without shuffle. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Are you a free user or do you have a premium subscription?

If you are a free user, then there is no way to turn off shuffle. Only premium users can play without shuffle. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you're a premium user, simply click on the song which is playing (at the bottom), and press the green shuffle icon. Once you've pressed on it, it should be gray which means it's disabled. Then it just follows the right order 🙂

I don't have that little button on my player or the one for continuing playing button thank you for your help and time cindy

Finally Matt thank you so much finely I know now over a year when I first got on stopify I had those buttons on my player and one day they were gone and all it did was shuffle and I really do'nt care for it &yes my Account is free afor your time and your knowledge cindy

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts