Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new to spotify...help me

Solved!

new to spotify...help me

So, i recently got the one month free premium spotify demo.  i had many friends and family recommend it, but there are certain things i am looking for clarity on....

-can i have multiple devices logged in playing different things at once?  (ie, my son listening to something, while i am listening to something else?)

-i originally set up my 30 day demo account on my work pc, i then added the ap to serveral of my mobile devices, logged in, and i was told that i had only a 48 hour account? that has since expired?

-i was told that i would have access to almost any song you could think of, i have been denied quite a few songs already...what up?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

To answer your questions:

- No you can't have multiple devices streaming at the same time. Spotify is currently only licensed for personal usage, meaning you can only ever have 1 active stream per account (and each person should have their own account). 

- You get a free 48 hour trial when you sign in on a mobile device for the first time, your 30 day premium trial will start once those 48 hours are over. Its basically another 2 free days for you to enjoy! 

- Have a read at this help page about the Spotify catalogue which should answer most of your questions about content. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

To answer your questions:

- No you can't have multiple devices streaming at the same time. Spotify is currently only licensed for personal usage, meaning you can only ever have 1 active stream per account (and each person should have their own account). 

- You get a free 48 hour trial when you sign in on a mobile device for the first time, your 30 day premium trial will start once those 48 hours are over. Its basically another 2 free days for you to enjoy! 

- Have a read at this help page about the Spotify catalogue which should answer most of your questions about content. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts